Sunday 22 February 2009

My First Post!

So... I've finally got round (and gathered the courage!) to do my first post!
These are some pages from a scrapbook I did for a friends little girl's 1st birthday last summer. I was happier with some of the pages than others, and looking back, some of them are quite simple, but being time pressured (as I left most of it til far too late!) and seeing as it was my first attempt at scrapbooking, I think it's not a bad job! And it was gratefully received, which is the main thing!

These are only scans as I didn't give myself enough time to take pictures, and some of them are a bit fuzzy. I must try harder next time to take some decent pictures!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x