Tuesday 19 May 2009

Change of Scene

A while since my last post... I've been moving all my craft stuff into a different bedroom to make room for the baby - I suppose it needs somewhere to sleep! As a consequence I've not been able to do anything creative for a while. I managed to get some cards made this weekend though.

This first card uses a Pink Petticoat image - the shoe has been Glossy Accented to make it stand out. The papers came from the Summertime Designs blog, and the flowers are Flora Doodles from the Joanna Sheen website. I used some glimmer chalks to highlight around the shoe image - it doesn't come across in my rubbish picture though!

This card also uses an image from Pink Petticoat which has been Glossy Accented and Stickled for some glitteriness! The papers are also from Pink Petticoat. I added a border using a Fiskers border punch. I'm not sure where the ribbons and feather are from but they're pretty generic really!
I'm aiming to be organised and get lots of cards made over the next few months before the baby is born so hopefully I will be a better blogger and post more than once every 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x