Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Monochrome

A card tonight for the Just Magnolia challenge blog. The theme this week is Monochrome - I've chosen blue (slightly obvious from the pics!). I thought this lovely lady suited a get well card so that's one for my stock box. I've invested in some more ProMarkers and am loving playing with them, but perhaps I should challenge myself to make a card without a coloured image!
Supplies Used: Image - Magnolia "Tilda in Spring Rain", coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Sandstone, Caramel, Cinnamon, Blue Pearl, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Cool Grey 2 & 4, Powder Blue, Cool Aqua, Sky Blue, Azure, Cyan, Cornflower) and glittered with Stickles (Baby Blue, Waterfall & Diamond), Papers - Craftwork Cards blox & Bo Bunny, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks, Prima flowers, Doodlebug brads, Ribbon from stash, Woodware scallop punch.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for joining in the fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just so very beautiful!
    So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x