Friday 22 January 2010

Drool

Flippin 'eck, it's been a while since my last post! I blame Christmas and my post-Christmas lack of mojo which always comes from leaving all my Christmas cards til the last minute and then spending every waking moment making cards - whether I feel like it or not!
So, I'm back and raring to go after spending a bit of time blog hopping for inspiration.

The following card is an entry to the Sketch Saturday and Totally Gorjuss challenges...




Supplies Used: Image - Sugar Nellie Manga Girl #2, coloured with ProMarkers (Plum, Amethyst, Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Burnt Umber, Satin, Blush, Cool Grey 2 & 4, Black, Warm Grey 5, Lilac & Lavender), Chipboard Flowers - Crafty Bitz Die-cuts, coloured with ProMarker Plum and stamped with Autumn Leaves Flourish stamp in silver, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Dew Drops, Papers - Craftwork Cards Blox & Pink Petticoat.

Here is another card I managed to make just after Christmas for my Father-in-Law. This is my first Mo Manning image but I think I may end up getting more!

Supplies Used: Image - Mo Manning "The Engineer", Glossy Accented and coloured with ProMarkers (Holly, Pine, Cool Grey 2 & 4, Sandstone, Caramel, Powder Blue, Cocoa, Ruby, Cardinal Red, Satin, Blush, Cinnamon, Cornflower, Denim Blue, Pastel Beige), Paper - Pink Petticoat, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Dew Drops.

Just before Christmas I arranged a photo session with the lovely
Kirsty Wiseman so we could give our family some pictures of Connor for Christmas. Here are some of the pictures we chose - we think he looks absolutely adorable in them! We had a great time taking these pictures and it was nice to finally meet Kirsty after lurking on her blog for ages!
Cute and he knows it...

So much drool at the moment!

Will be back over the weekend with more cards and some jewellery...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cards as always. Yes, it is very easy to become addicted to Mo Manning images. I know from experience.
    Kisses and cuddles for Connor xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x