Monday 4 October 2010

How time flies...

Wow, this week has totally passed me by! We went to visit some friends in Kent this weekend (now that felt like the looooongest drive ever), down on Friday, back on Sunday, it was only last night that I realised I still hadn't done my Tiddly Inks card, so here I am, sneaking in at the last minute...so much so that my Crackle isn't dry...


I've used Fairy Fae Catches A Star, coloured with ProMarkers as usual. Her wings are covered in Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint, which is just starting to dry. She's also been accented with a bit of Stardust Stickles. The background paper is wrapping paper from Paperchase - I could wander around Paperchase for hours, they have such gorgeous stuff in there...

I also realised as I clicked on "New Post" that my last post was a week ago so I still have my layout from Wednesday's cyber crop to show...rubbish pic as usual


Was really pleased with this one - not least because I used my new gilding flakes...

That's it for tonight, but hopefully I'll have more to share this week as hubby is on nights so I have my evenings to myself! I shall leave you with a pic of Father and Son, my two favourite boys.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of your two favorites. :)
    Great card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your challenge card. Still not used my gilding flakes yet! Cracking picture of the boys.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x