Monday 2 May 2011

Lots of layouts...ok, three, will that do?

I have a few layouts to show today - in the next few days I'll actually have some cards to share!

This first layout is using the latest monthly collaboration from Scrap That Idea, called Fun of the Fair. It's a lovely bright kit, with some gorgeous papers and elements...


This one uses their freebie collaboration kit A-May-Zing which is free when you spend over $5 during May...


This last layout was actually just for fun and not done as part of a creative team. The kit is A Royal Knees Up by Vicki (A Work in Progress), also available at Scrap That Idea.
As everyone in the world must surely be aware, we had a royal wedding on Friday. I'm not a massive royalist but Kate & William seem to make such a lovely couple that I just had to watch the wedding. It was a fantastic occasion - full of pomp and ceremony - something I think us Brits do well! There were lots of parties and street parties across the nation - we ended up at a party and the layout below shows the cupcakes I made for the occasion. 


All three were Vanilla - the white ones were filled with apricot jam, the red with strawberry jam and the blue with blueberry. And they were the first things I made with this beautiful, gorgeous addition to my kitchen...


I'm in love with it already - worth every penny (and lets face it, penny is the wrong word here, pound would be more appropriate!).

2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts and those cupcakes look really
    yummy!
    mam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!!! Love the different mix of colors and beautiful design elements!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x