Wednesday 3 June 2009

A bit later than advertised...

Oh dear, ok, when I said I'd post about my Summer DT entries tomorrow I was obviously being optimistic! We had a bit of a scare with the computer when it suddenly "lost" the drive containing all our photos, my digital scrapbook papers, Pink Petticoat downloads etc. Luckily Tim sorted it, but I've learnt my lesson the hard way and have copied everything onto the laptop so we have backups!

So here they are...





First off, Geisha Anya. She was coloured using my new Promarkers (they're brilliant!) and glittered with some Stickles. The origami papers are from a pack that I bought at Epcot in DisneyWorld about six years ago, so I've finally found a use for them! The border stickers were from a Create and Craft kit from about a year ago, the coins are from Woodware and the "Inspire" chipboard sticker is DCWV.




Next is Dorothy Anya. The papers are from the Summertime Designs blog and are from the Energy kit. Dorothy has been coloured with Promarkers and glittered with Stickles. I also highlighted her shoes and eyes with Glossy Accents. The ribbon is a Docrafts adhesive ribbon and is passed through a Woodware ribbon brad (a bit fiddly with the sticky ribbon, but I managed it after a few expletives!).



Finally, we have Alice Anya. She was coloured with Promarkers (well, I had to break them in!) and (as usual) glittered with Stickles. Again, her shoes and eyes were highlighted with Glossy Accents. The papers are from the Summertime Designs Energy kit, apart from the yellow paper which is from Pink Petticoat, which was then embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The card was finished off with Prima flowers and crystals.

So, I submitted these three cards to the Greetings Farm Summer Gardener DT call. The brief was to use yellow or orange in your cards. Unfortunately, I wasn't successful, but no harm in having a go I say! I'll have another go when the Autumn DT comes up. However, I did win three stamps from the Greetings Farm blog on their Friday giveaway, so my stamps should be winging their way to me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x