Friday 23 October 2009

Baby Brain Strikes (probably not for the last time...!) - A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge

I have finally found some time to make some cards because I felt like it, not because I had to - this definitely helps with my crafting mojo and builds up my card stocks! Sooooo, I thought I'd enter some challenges as I haven't entered any for ages. Off I went, armed with colour schemes, sketches and stamped images, and produced some decent (I think!) cards. However, finding the time to blog about them was a different story! Hence, I have missed the deadline for the Just Magnolia challenge (which was "Bright & Zingy" btw). Doh! Never mind, the card was a 2-4-1 card so can also be entered in the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge. Lesson learnt, I have now gone cold turkey on FarmVille and CafeWorld (Facebook members will understand!) and have set my sights on being a little more productive with my precious spare time!

So here is my entry for the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge #74, which is a sketch by Debbie.
Supplies Used: Image - Magnolia "Tilda with Lilacs", coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Cinnamon, Raw Sienna, Gold, Pumpkin, Lemon, Canary, Lime Green, Apple and bling added with Starry Night Stickles, Paper - Sassafrass, Dovecraft chalks, Butterflies - Woodware punches, Prima flowers and Swarovski crystals.

More cards to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x