Friday 23 October 2009

A Blogging Frenzy!

Last blog of the night, I promise! A few more cards to show, none of them particularly inspiring I have to admit, but not bad considering this little man has been taking up most of my time. I just had to share this photo to show off his cool t-shirt. He also has a nice little collection of "bad" shirts which are waiting in the wings for a suitable outing. His dad has a taste for, shall we say, "different" shirts - bermuda, paisley, giant flowers etc etc. Hence we have been given lots of similar shirts for Connor so he can look just like his dad!

And on to the cards...

This was for my husbands recent 30th birthday - he looks so pleased with himself in his snazzy jumper and dungarees! We spent the night having a meal at the Hilton in Manchester (expensive, but YUM) then drinking around the Northern Quarter (in bars slightly too trendy for me!).

Supplies Used: Papers & Numbers - Pink Petticoat, Dew Drops, Ribbon from stash.

This card was for our friends who had a lovely baby girl called Francesca in September. Seeing as her and Connor are only a few weeks apart, her mum and I have been going for lots of walks together to compare notes!


Supplies Used: Image - Pink Petticoat, coloured with ProMarkers, Butterflies - Woodware punches, Papers & Ribbon from stash, Swarovski crystals.

This last card was for my brothers birthday...

Supplies Used: Image - Penny Black rubber stamp "Air Express!", coloured with ProMarkers and glittered with Waterfall Stickles, Papers - Pink Petticoat, Letters - Doodlebug & DCWV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x