Monday 17 May 2010

Strawberries and Cream - yum!

I've been fairly productive of late (though not with my blogging!), but instead of doing a massive post I'll eek it out over a few days!
Connor is finally on the move, which is making everything that little bit harder to do as I'm constantly having to keep an eye on him/move him away from the fire/X-box/speaker stand! Something I'm sure all parents appreciate...
The following card is made using the Lili of the Valley stamp "Fairies - On Tiptoe" and I'm entering it in this weeks Lili of the Valley (a sketch) and Passion for ProMarkers (Strawberries & Cream) challenges.



The papers are from Kirsty Wiseman's second CD - Colour Burst of Fanciful Things - available here.

And to end - here are some more cupcakes...French Toast Cupcakes to be precise, full of cinnamon and maple syrupy goodness...

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maz, I love this cute little image you have used
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card and I hope we are going to be treated to some of those yummy cakes when we visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card maz.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week,good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maz, what a pretty card. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maz what a beautiful card thanks for joining us at PFP this week.Yummy looking cakes too!!! Hugs Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Maz. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Maz, gorgeous image and colours. Yummy cakes too....
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x