Friday 30 July 2010

Choo Choo!

Here's a card I made for my friends' wedding anniversary using a DigiStamp Boutique image...


The image was coloured with my new AquaMarkers, still getting to grips with them, but I like the pastel look they've given me for this card. The papers are Basic Grey Cappella.

And, as promised, a pic of Connor's birthday cake, plus a bonus pic of another cake as it was also a couple of friends birthdays the same weekend...

Connor's train cake (credit should go to Annabel Karmel really as we copied it from one of her books)


Katy and Jon's birthday cake - the cake was Chocolate Guinness cake (Nigella Lawson's Feast) topped with a chocolate buttercream and numerous sweets!


That's it for today, I've been sadly lacking on the card making front this week as I still haven't sorted out my desk from the weekend (everything gets piled on it to make room for the sofa bed to fold out) but Tim is about to start a run of nights so plenty time for crafting....and bought my ticket for GNPE yesterday - hurrah!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card, might succumb to aquamarkers!
    The cakes did turn out rather well didn't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maz, what a pretty card. Love the colouring on the image and the papers are gorgeous. Your cakes are amazing. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those cakes look scrumptious! Aren't you clever? Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, gorgeous colours and wow those cakes are fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining us in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Peek Frean wheels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x