Friday 28 January 2011

A New Challenge...

So, after having sound intentions of not neglecting my blog again, I've spent the last two weeks being ill! The doctor said it was potentially swine flu - not convinced myself, I think it was just a bug but swine flu sounds more impressive!

Anyway, I've been doing some more digi scrapping recently, I can't show most of it yet as it's for an album for some friends of ours. I'm pretty sure they don't read this blog, but the album is of their kids so I want to check with them first before I post them. However, I do have this layout that I did last night of my gorgeous boy...


I've entered this layout in a challenge over at A Work in Progress. The first challenge for 2011 is a recipe challenge and the only other proviso is that you use a kit from any of the Scrap That Idea designers. The best bit is that you can earn money off kits by entering and leaving comments on other entries in the gallery. There's also a facebook group if you want to chat with other people taking part in the challenges. I'm looking forward to seeing what challenge is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x