Wednesday 23 March 2011

More Buglets

A couple more bits made with Kirsty Wiseman's new Buglets.

The first is a tag made with Petit Bug - this was the result of a happy accident - I printed her out too small to start with, she was absolutely swamped on the card! I'd already coloured her by the time I realised this so made a tag instead to match the card.


She is coloured with ProMarkers, and again, I've used some of Kirsty's Par Avion digi papers. The tag and ribbon were both coloured with ProMarkers and the baker's twine is from The Ribbon Girl (and took some finding in my ribbon box - which is still not sorted...)

The second is Mima Bug - she's such a cutie with her little teddy bear. Versatile too as you can cut the bear away if you don't want it (though that would be just plain mean).


Once again, she is coloured with ProMarkers, as was the seam binding (The Ribbon Girl), sewing thread, gems and circle behind Mima. The papers are gorgeous Basic Grey Kioshi.

You may notice that I'm using my ProMarkers in as many ways as possible - I'm demonstrating them at Hobbycraft in Chester at the weekend so am making samples to show how versatile they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x