Friday 15 April 2011

Template virgin

This weeks release from Sara at Sweet Blossom Designs is a set of templates. I'm a sketch girl rather than a template user, but it was nice to try something different! My digi-scrapping program of choice (Digital Scrapbook Artist 2) doesn't really lend itself to using templates so this is also my first layout in Photoshop - don't think I've really been converted to Photoshop but using a template is definitely good if you want to produce a quick page - with enough scope to put your own stamp on it. Here's mine...


The photos are from a girlie weekend in Blackpool last July - as you can see we were very classy and sat drinking blue WKD on the pier! The kit is the mini kit "Lovely" by Sweet Blossom Designs. You can see the other layouts from the Design Team here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x