Saturday 6 February 2010

And now for something completely different...

I have something a bit different to show today, there's a card as well, of course...

I bought some canvas paper for printing on a few months ago but hadn't done anything with it ... until now! I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while but have only just put it on paper (so to speak!).



I did the text in Photoshop and then just printed it onto the canvas paper - easy peasy! The canvas is then wrapped round a frame (from Ikea) so it can be hung or stood up like a normal photo frame. I'll definitely be having a go at some more, though I may struggle with a boys version as I'll have to find something other than flowers to embellish it with!

And here is the card to go with it



I've used Mo Mannings "Em", coloured with PMs (naturally) and glittered with Stickles and glimmer chalks.

So, as you've probably guessed, we're at a Christening tomorrow, but I have another evenings crafting planned for tomorrow night. I  had a little splurge this week (hmmm, not that little actually considering I'm meant to be waiting for the Tim Holtz TSV) and bought some Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick embossing crystals after watching Sheena Douglass demoing with them so I'm hoping to have a play with them!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! Will so be borrowing this idea from you, Funnily enough I have just bought some canvas paper from Aldi!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x