Saturday 27 February 2010

Smells like teen spirit...

...which is my tenuous link to my first attempt at making a "grunge" card.
Apologies yet again for the lack of photography skills - the photo doesn't really show off the card in all it's glory!

I used as many grunge/distress type products as I thought I could get away with on one card (playing with my new Tim Holtz goodies - I LOVE the book). I made some flowers too but decided they didn't really go so have kept those back for another project.

I also made a bracelet which was given as a present to go with the card - simple to make but looks really pretty methinks!

I've managed to make some earrings today so will show those tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be allowed to spend some time crafting tomorrow too!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Glad you enjoyed playing wih your tsv goodies (still waiting for mine).Big Sigh!
    Beautiful Bracelet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x