Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sir Tim

I've spent the day with QVC pretty much constantly on the TV. I stayed up to watch Sir Tim's TSV (which I bought...), have to say I've been a bit disappointed in the lack of demos - I guess QVC underestimated the popularity of the Tim/Ranger stuff once again. On a slightly related note, I "needed" some alcohol inks so bought some a couple of weeks ago - hopefully I'll have something to show soon.

A few cards to show today...
I've been playing with my Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals - I'm slowly working out how much to use, but the great thing is that you can just remelt them if it doesn't work out right! I've kept the cards quite simple as I think the main focus should be the embellishment... My next step is to try making some different shapes.





The next card (from Connor to his Grandad) was my first attempt at paper piecing using the Mo Manning image "Sumpin's Wrong".



My latest fad is learning to crochet - I'll have some attempts to show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x