Wednesday 1 September 2010

Hot Chicken Soup

Ok, so I've not been around for a bit... we've had various things going on - visitors, my 30 somethingth birthday, and best of all, Connor is now walking! Crawling is still his fastest mode of travelling but he's using his feet more and more...hurrah!

So, having not done any crafting for a week or so (but managing to spend plenty of money in Graphicus at the weekend) I plunged back in at the deep end and took part in Kirsty Wiseman's 2 hour cybercrop tonight - you can find the challenge here. I used the sketch and the recipe - it was great fun - though I must choose some photos beforehand next time as I spent the first half hour choosing which ones to use!

Here's my layout...


There'll be some journalling on the tag at the top but until then perhaps I should explain the title... the pictures are of Hatshepsut's temple in Egypt near the Valley of the Kings (quite possibly the hottest place I have EVER been). The guide kept calling her "Hot Chicken Soup", trying to be funny, it's stuck with us ever since, though we can remember her name so perhaps it wasn't that silly!

If you fancy a challenge then keep a eye out for Kirsty's next cyber crop...x

1 comment:

  1. aww you did a great layout, I have been so busy and not online much today so i totally missed Kirsty doing this..ah well maybe next time.

    I finished the last bag, 36, a little while ago, so sick of them lol Must think of something easier for next year lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x