Tuesday 8 February 2011

Just a quickie

Here is a quick card that I made for a friends daughters 2nd birthday. She had a party at a local soft play centre - Connor had a great time though it turns out one of the kids has chicken pox so now we're just waiting to see if any spots appear! He didn't really go near her so fingers crossed, I know it's good to get it over with but it doesn't mean I'm looking forward to him getting it!


The image is from Mo Manning, coloured with ProMarkers and Stickles. The papers are a mix of Papermania and Kirsty Wiseman.

I've a few more cards to show over the next couple of days once the recipients have received them!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved this image from Mo and the card looks super. Here's hoping Connor has missed getting Chickenpox this time. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x